PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Compositor to join our Studio.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Assemble final animation over layouts or backgrounds.
- Assist with visual effects.
- Add camera moves based on boards and as directed.
- Solve or report all technical issues.
- Render scenes for delivery to edit for directorial review and for final delivery to post-production.
- Take care of all revisions in a timely manner and track all versions of scenes.
- 4+ years experience in animation series production.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft OS, Excel systems and other production-related software such as ShotGrid.
- Strong knowledge of Harmony.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Be forward-thinking and able to troubleshoot, forecast and plan appropriately to avoid production problems and delays.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, and contribute to the collaborative, respectful and constructive culture of our studio.
- Take and execute direction with minimal oversight.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: Compositor in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for a personal interview. Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident & Ontario Resident to apply.