PORTFOLIO ENTERTAINMENT is a creative-driven, fast-paced media company committed to embracing change and finding new approaches to storytelling. Our in-house animation studio is innovative and teeming with talent and our international distribution division takes our content worldwide.
We are currently looking for a SR. FX Artist to join our Studio.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Demonstrate a broad range of both Harmony and hand-drawn 2D FX abilities in a collaborative environment within a TV schedule.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of timing and pacing, with a keen eye for detail.
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of FX animation techniques.
- Collaborate and work with other members of the Production towards solving technical and creative issues.
- Be responsible for all revisions related to FX and deliver in a timely manner.
- 4+ years experience in animation series production.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft OS, Excel systems, and other production-related software such as ShotGrid.
- Strong knowledge of Harmony.
- Knowledge of other packages is an asset. ie. After Effects, Photoshop.
- Experience in Features an asset.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and follow-through in a fast-paced environment.
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Be forward-thinking and able to troubleshoot, forecast, and plan appropriately to avoid production problems and delays.
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional attitude, and contribute to the collaborative, respectful and constructive culture of our studio.
- Take and execute direction with minimal oversight.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: SR. FX Artist in the subject of your submission. Only selected, qualified applicants will be contacted for a personal interview. Must be a Canadian & Ontario Citizen or a permanent resident to apply.